456 West Highland Drive, Riverdale
Gorgeous home for rent in West Haven, Available NOW! 2475 S Gilmour St. features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with 1319 square feet of living space. This lovely townhome was built in 2009 and has a lease length of 12 months. This is a two-story home that is cooled and heated by a central air conditioning and offers washer and dryer hookups. Please note that this is an electric washer and dryer hookups. This property has 2-car garage/parking.
Only one pet allowed.
Rent is $1,850. One (1) pet is allowed with enrollment on the Pet Protection Plan of $45.00 per month per pet with a $100 one-time pet fee. The resident will pay a flat fee per month equivalent to the total monthly sewer bill. For the payment set-up, the resident will pay $85.00 per month for reimbursement on the water/sewer/garbage bill, which is prorated based on the date of move-in. HOA handles snow removal up to the door and driveways and maintains the yards and sprinklers while West Haven Special Sewer District manages the Sewer. Resident Benefits Pkg $25.00 which features positive monthly credit reporting, quarterly filter delivery, online access to payments, and 24/7 emergency maintenance coordination
Welch Randall Real Estate uses the Showmojo Scheduling Tool to schedule our listing appointments. To access the showing schedule online please copy and paste this link into a browser to access showing times:
The leasing agent is Thomas Ericksen. You can also reach him at email@example.com or (385) 842-7700.
All applications are available online using the following link:
We look forward to working with you!
Thank you very much!
1) Resident Benefits Pkg of $25.00 (access to maint. software, emergency line, filter delivery, positive credit reporting),
2) Utilities (contact providers for estimates). Some properties charge a flat utility fee ranging from $55 - $95 for water/sewer/garbage utility fee,
3) Pet rent of $25.00 - $50.00 per pet, or a Pet Protection Plan of $45.00 (please see individual marketing for each property to see allowable pet terms)
4) For rent pricing, please reference the exact property for direct pricing. Rents are set prices and not variable, and range between $700 - $3,000.
Assessed One-Time Fees:
1) One-time closing & processing fee of $195.00,
2) One-time animal administrative fee of $100.00.
3) Deposits: $250.00 is non-refundable from each security deposit
4) $100.00 is non-refundable from each pet deposit.
5) Application fee is $45.00 per adult, non-refundable
You can schedule a showing for this property the following ways:
1. Online using ShowMojo scheduling software https://showmojo.com/l/b30451f01f
2. Call to speak to a scheduling agent: 435.253.7111.
Please note applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. To view a full list of our screening criteria and application info for all of our properties please use the following link: http://www.welchrandall.com/rental-application.php
Welch Randall reviews one set of applications at a time. Each adult over the age of 18 who will be occupying the unit is required to submit an application. Application fees are $45.00 per adult. If you are a "backup" applicant and the property rents out before your application is screened, the application fee will be refunded. However, once your application is processed, the application fee is non-refundable regardless of whether you qualify for the unit or not. We encourage all potential applicants to review all the screening criteria prior to applying.
Dishwasher, Dryer, Living Room, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer