Lovely home for rent in Ogden, Available Now! 437 E Binford Street #201 features 1 bedroom and 1 bath in 295 square feet of living space built in 1893. This studio apartment has a lease length options available for 6-months, 9-months, or 12-months. This property comes with refrigerator and an oven. There is no washer/dryer available on site and air conditioning. This property has street parking.
Pets are allowed.
Rent is $845.00 with matching deposit. Half of the security deposits are non-refundable. Up to 2 pets allowed with $20 pet rent / $400 pet deposit per pet (barking nuisances strictly enforced). Residents will pay their own electricity and $85.00 flat per month for other utilities and common area maintenance.
Welch Randall Real Estate uses the Showmojo Scheduling Tool to schedule our listing appointments. To access the showing schedule online please copy and paste this link into a browser to access showing times:
The leasing agent is Brad Randall. You can also reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 960-4152
All applications are available online using the following link:
We look forward to working with you!
Thank you very much!
Full disclose of all/any fees.
1) Resident Benefits Pkg of $25.00 (access to maint. software, emergency line, filter delivery, positive credit reporting),
2) Utilities (contact providers for estimates). Some properties charge a flat utility fee ranging from $55 - $85 water/sewer/garbage utility fee,
3) Tenant Maintenance Plan of $15.95,
4) Pet rent of $25.00 - $50.00 per pet, or Pet Protection Plan of $24.95 (please see individual marketing for each property to see allowable pet terms)
5) For rent pricing, please reference the exact property for direct pricing. Rents are set prices and not variable, and range between $700 - $3,000.
Assessed One-Time Fees:
1) One-time closing & processing fee of $195.00,
2) One-time animal administrative fee of $100.00.
3) Deposits: $250.00 is non-refundable from each security deposit
4) $100.00 is non-refundable from each pet deposit.
5) Application fee is $45.00 per adult, non-refundable
You can schedule a showing for this property the following ways:
1. Online using ShowMojo scheduling software - https://showmojo.com/l/05b679f0e5
2. Call to speak to a scheduling agent: 435.253.7111.
Please note applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. To view a full list of our screening criteria and application info for all of our properties please use the following link: http://www.welchrandall.com/rental-application.php.
Welch Randall reviews one set of applications at a time. Each adult over the age of 18 who will be occupying the unit is required to submit an application. Application fees are $45.00 per adult. If you are a "backup" applicant and the property rents out before your application is screened, the application fee will be refunded. However, once your application is processed, the application fee is non-refundable regardless of whether you qualify for the unit or not. We encourage all potential applicants to review all the screening criteria prior to applying.